Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Unemployed? B.tech engineer? You too? haha Read on then...

"If its stupid and it works, it ain't stupid"

Hi, as you may have gathered from above, I am a B.tech graduate, and yes i am unemployed.
You might even go as far as to think why am I unemployed? well as I said, I was along millions others who chose the bright and captivating degree in engineering with dreams of landing a job in companies like Google, Microsoft, Apple, you get the picture.

So what happened?
After struggling and juggling between lectures, semesters, girlfriend and friends 4 years passed.
It was during the final year that i began to have doubts that i may not have made as bright a choice as i led myself and others believe.

Things began to change, shall i say dramatically when i was in my last year.
everything was going down, not down as in one step down, down as in rock bottom down.
I felt like my life was on a fast-track lane to crash-ville.
I had doubts about my future, problems with my girlfriend, and 3-4 backlogs as well.

So, i had to focus everything on clearing my backlogs and getting my degree.
Gone were the days when i used to be the topper of my class and received praises from my teachers and family.
Now all my energy was consumed on barely hanging on to keep my life from completely falling apart.

It's in times like these that you get to know the real value of having friends, and thank the gods i always had good friends with me, every step of my life.
So, I got my shit together during the final semester, by then i knew that i had to take my life into control or else it would be all over.
So i put on my good-boy shoes, cleared my backlogs, and completed my B.tech.

---- After Two months---

So, being a fresher I, like several million other fresh graduates decided to prepare for Staff Selection Commission(SSC) examinations.
Little did I know, that i would be meeting rock_bottom version 2.0 very, VERY soon.

Feels a bit similar (if not the same) to your story? Then you know what happened next.
Even so, I will write and you will read coz we both have nothing else to do (haha).
So, what happened was, some wise-guy decided to leak the paper, other wise-guys jumped on the train called "Reckless Express".

What happened afterwards was a nightmare. After a long halt in the procedures, court hearings, strikes, re-examination and what-not, the final result after everything was that there was more than a hundred mark difference in cut-off from the previous year.
So obviously I met Rock_bottom version 3.1.0.

And here I am, writing a blog as you-know-who about you-know-what.

I will end this blog by saying:

"what defines us is not how we fall but how we land"

"when you find yourself going through hell, keep going"  

No comments:

Post a Comment